Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - Senior Care LTC
Sorry, this job has expired.
Panama City, FL
Full time, Part time, Per diem
We have an incredible opportunity to join our Five Star Facility -- seeking compassionate Florida licensed CNA candidates! We are located in Callaway / Panama City FL on Tyndall Parkway and 5 miles from the Tyndall Bridge.
New certified Nurse Assistants are welcome to apply.
We offer you:
• Competitive pay with 2% annual increase and great shift differentials
• Positive and supportive care center leadership team
• Full Time employment with great benefits package
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth, including Consulate University.
• Student sponsorships, a Mentor Program, and endless career development opportunities....a career that grows with you!
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers, and thanks to our incredible team we have grown to become the largest provider in the Sunshine State. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Care for medically-complex patients
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
2nd shift (3-11p), 3rd shift (11p-7a) is available
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “providing service with our hearts and hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.